Road Sense Ambassadors are passionate about road safety and are committed to helping reduce fatalities and injuries on our roads.
Our Ambassador’s embrace the mindset that every life matters and believe that improvements can be made within their communities by changing people’s attitudes towards safer driving.
Our ambassadors come from various backgrounds across Australia and are at the forefront of our organisational reach. They utilise their skills and experience to advocate and fundraise in their local communities.
Ambassadors Are Dedicated to Growing Road Safety Initiatives In The Community.
What Does A Road Sense Ambassador Do?
- Promote the organisation in your community to spread awareness of our cause;
- Engage and inspire people to get involved in road safety by introducing initiatives to your local community;
- Seek out organisations that share our values to engage them in potential sponsorship opportunities and participation in our range of programs.
What’s In It For You?
By committing to the Rose Sense Ambassador Program, you will:
- Be promoting a message that makes a difference to an ongoing problem within every community across Australia;
- Work with our community leaders to develop your own skill set;
- Receive group support from your peers as well as mentor support.
- A minimum 6 months commitment;
- Approximately 1-2 hours per week;
- 1-2 phone conferences per month
Applications are open all year round, to apply we require the following:
- Cover Letter
- Links to Social Media and/or Website
For general questions, please email email@example.com