By making a TOIP booking, you agree to the following conditions of attendance.
On the day that you attend TOIP, please bring photo ID, and a pen. If you don’t have photo ID please phone us to discuss what other forms of ID we accept. If you do not bring ID, you will not be allowed to enter the program.
Conditions Of Attendance
Before The Program
If you have not made payment, your booking is not confirmed. This may mean that when you return to make a payment, your place may be gone. If you wish to confirm your place. You MUST pay now.
All programs will be closed 24hours before the session commences. You will not be able to pay after that time.
We do NOT accept cash. All payments must be made online or over the phone with a credit or debit card.
At The Program
- Sign in closes 10mins before the program starts.
- You will be allowed short breaks throughout the program, but if you return late the doors will be closed and you will not be allowed back into the room, regardless of the reason.
- We suggest you bring your own food. If you leave the venue or order food from the venue you are still accountable for the time that you return from your break. The same conditions apply regarding being late;
- You will turn off your mobile phone throughout the program;
- You understand that any behaviour deemed inappropriate or disruptive by our staff may see participants expelled from TOIP;
- If you attend TOIP under the influence of drugs or alcohol you will not be allowed to enter the program and you will have forfeited your funds;
- If you are found to be asleep during the program, you will be expelled, you will not receive a refund and the Court will be informed;
- You understand that you will be given a work booklet to complete and a Final Reflection Task, which when completed you should show to your legal representative and the Court;
- You understand that TOIP involves some group discussions at which you will be required to participate;
- You will notify Road Sense of any registration changes;
- You understand that by attending a program you are bound by the Road Sense Constitution;
- You understand that failure to adhere to any of the above listed conditions may mean that you will be asked to leave the program and notification will be sent to your legal representative and/or the courts. You also understand that if you are asked to leave the program you will not receive a refund of the program fees.
Road Sense has a strict cancellation and refund policy, and there will be no exceptions. The following refund policy is effective for all TOIP bookings;
- If you fail to attend or you are not allowed to enter the program due to late arrival, or any other reason, or if you are expelled from the program you will not receive a refund.
- If you choose to withdraw from the program with less than 7 days notice then you will not receive a refund.
- If you provide more than 7 days notice you may be entitled to a refund.
If you need further information about TOIP or about these conditions please phone us on 0466 184 738.